HS2 Link Road – Public Meetings – 25th and 26th February
Further HS2 mitigation work in Great Missenden.
HS2/Fusion have announced two public events next week for residents:
Tuesday 25th from noon to 4pm and Wednesday 26th from 4pm to 8pm in the Baptist Church Hall in 42, High Street, Great Missenden.
The following drawings will be shown:
- An alternative design for the widening of the Link Road, following comments received from residents last autumn, and the exit onto the A413 to improve traffic flow for residents
- The widening of the entrance to the Buryfield Car Park with a footway for safer use by children and vehicles
- The building of temporary safety bollards between the roundabout and the skate park to protect users of the recreation area
- Plans to manage traffic through the village during the roadworks
- Options for landscaping with more trees or hedges on the Buryfield and the Link Road to screen the Haul Road
Please go along and find out more.
In other roadwork news, the works on Frith Hill are now complete and therefore Frith Hill is no longer closed overnight.
Questions or complaints about any of these works should be raised at the event or by contacting HS2 Helpdesk on 08081 434 434 or by email email@example.com